Postgraduate Studies


Well, Nowadays my career is super important to the nutrition of every human in this planet and the tecnology is going forward like very mminute and I have to be hip, So i want to study a Master in food, mention in management, quality and Innocuousness of Food. I think this study is important , because the food area is one of the most dynamic productive sectors of our country and  Chile needs specialized professionals in this topic. Also I think this topic is important because in Chile is growing and we are finishing with our raw materials very soon, so we have to think on new nourishment ideas.

I would like to study quality and innocuosness of food most of all because is the most important part in the food production. I would like to study it here because i think it is one of the best universities to study food engineering besides this university offer a good curriculum. Another reason why i want to study here is because I would like to study a Master homologating with my studies , I dont know if I can do this, I need to search more information but is early yet.

I would like to study it presential, I think its better, also because I have the crazy idea of finish my career and the postgraduate at the same time.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The sims 4

A country i would like to visit : Brazil

My future job