The sims 4

Well Im not into sports, so Im going to write about my favorite videogame  and actually the only one i like, it is The sims 4.

The sims 4 was released on September 2014 and developed by EA Salt Lake. This is the fourth major title in the videogame serie.

This game is a life simulation. Players can create a ''Sim''( it means a virtually simulated person) and choose each characteristic like the hair, eyes, mouth, nose, eyebrows even the weight. Players control their life, every aspect of it, like eat, sleep, cook, go to the bathroom, take a shower, have a baby, most everything. Also in this game you can build and design the house where your sim its going to live and also you can choose the town, you will have three options desert, forest or city.

This game is my favorite because I get frustration with hard games and this one is super easy to play, you only need to use the mouse. Also I like that I can do whatever I want with the sim (just legal things obviusly), like get an unusual job, be an influencer, a mother, a chef or a secret spy.

Comentarios

  1. I must confess that I don't know anything about video games and it's because I'm not interested.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My girlfriend likes a lot The Sims 4. I think is boring, because i enjoy the challenges.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I know about people who play this game a lot, but have a lot of updates and packs have a cost :c Still, the liberty you have to do is so cool

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i would like to visit : Brazil

My future job