My future job

This topic is difficult for me because I have changed my mind a million times about what I want to do in my future. However, after obtaining my degree, I want to go to another country to specialize in biopolymers, because I think it's important for our future, or maybe here, I really don't know, it's early, you know? I must pass the chemistry first and not die from global warming. Anyway, for my future I want to work in a food industry in the area of quality or production, because I believe that these two areas are more interesting than management, I believe that my career is about applying research, making improvements in food industry. I don't care if I must work indoors or outdoors or if I must travel for work as long as the pay is enough. If I must travel, I would like to, because I think I can get more experience or contacts and get more contacts would be useful to go to work abroad in another industry if I get bored. I know i said if the pay is enough i would do whatever they want me to do  hehe, but i think everyone have to have a salary pretense and mine  is around 1450 USD, i think its a fair payment. 


Comentarios

  1. Oh, right, biopolymers are something huge and maybe very important in a near future. And that's a good salary

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Some teacher of food engineering know a lot of bioplymers, and uses in the package and functional foods.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i would like to visit : Brazil

The sims 4