A country i would like to visit : Brazil

I would to visit Brazil just for one important reason, I love chocolate and there is a fantastic chocolate store. How do I know it? because one day I was on Instagram watching some videos, and then an amazing yellow cake with a lot of chocolate sauce in there appear melting my mouth. In that moment I knew i had to go there.


However the only thing I did know about Brazil  apart from the chocolate store was the Rio Carnival, so i started to search more information about this country because its insane travel just for food, and i found out that it got the Amazon River and Iguazu Falls they are the most famous and beautiful natural attractions in this country. I would like to visit Iguazu Falls first, im in love with that place, its looks magical.  



I would like to tour every place i mentioned before, so i would get a job on a coffee or something like that, to pay my travel, to learn the language or do some friends and stay for a while to visit other places, like Rio de Janeiro.






Comentarios

  1. I'm glad that chocolate will motivate you to be interested in such a beautiful country jajajasjdsa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your love for chocolate is really big hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i've always wanted go to the Rio Carnival

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The sims 4

My future job