My favorite concert

My best concert ever was the last week, on September 5th  i went to see Bad Bunny with my best friend, and maybe you are thinking ''giiiirl that isnt real music'' but the full experience make this concert my favorite one.

Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio better known as  ''Bad bunny'' born in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He is a trap singer. Why i like his music? because of the rhythm and lyrics. I had been obsessed with the songs on his last album, x100pre, so when the tickets went on sale I decide to buy a ticket but I didn't want to go alone and I started to talk with some friend and my boyfriend but no one liked him as much as me, then I talked with my best friend and she said ''yes''.


When we arrived to the Movistar Arena where the concert was, we were so excited but at the same time  angry because the DJ played borring music while we were waiting. nevertheless we weren't the only ones, people around us started to make some noise, like they were angry like us. However when the lights turn off and the artist appear everybody started to scream. The whole concert was a mix of emotions. During my favorite song ''Como antes'' He asked us to hug our partner to remember that you will always have someone next to you to support you in hard times. When the concert was ending Bad bunny thanked us for the energy, he was happy and emotional. Was an incredible concert.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The sims 4

A country i would like to visit : Brazil

My future job