Lucifer

Today im going to write about my favorite serie : Lucifer.

I watched this serie on Fox channel sandly this channel cancelled Lucifer after three seasons but now is available on Netflix. The serie is directed by Len Wiseman and It is based on the Sandman comic created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Keith and Mike Dringenberg.

This serie turns around Lucifer Morningstar (the Devil), detective Chloe Decker, detective Daniel Espinoza, Amenadiel (An angel), Mazikeen (A demon), Dr. Linda Martin, Charlotte Richards (Mum and Lawyer) , Ella Lopez ( a forensic scientits), lieutenant Marcus Pierce (better known as Cain the world's first murderer), Eve (yes, that Eve, the first woman). A lot of characters but each one with an important role on Lucifer.

Now you can guess how the serie develops or maybe not, im going to tell you anyways. The main character Lucifer Morningstar gets bored as The lord of Hell so he leaves his throne and go to Los Angeles for vacations. Here the action happens because he starts to help the LA police.

Why i love this serie? Because each episode deals with a different crime, murder or mystery that usually is solve with Lucifer help. Also I love the romance and the jokes  in this tv show.






Comentarios

  1. I love this type of series but never watch this because I don't have time, but definitely I must watch some day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have not seen her yet but I wonder if there will be references related to demons and angels, I will see her

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The sims 4

A country i would like to visit : Brazil